6.17.2012

Sweet Tooth

My all-time favorite dessert is pie. Any kind will do. Well... no chess pie... or French silk. Gag. I do however love the creaminess of a yummy Thanksgiving pumpkin pie, the tartness of key lime and lemon meringue pies on a summer afternoon and nothing beats a nice slice of apple pie on a pleasant autumn day (ice cream on the side please). But making pie is something I don't have the patience for today. So my equally delicious alternative: cobbler! With our basket of freshly picked blackberries, Matt and I set out to make the most delicious cobbler ever. Well I don't know if it was the best blackberry cobbler of all-time, but it was certainly delicious, especially after sitting overnight - the juices from the berries and sugar soaked up into the dough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...